Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gotta watch this-such a treat

First of all I'd like to apologize for not being here to thank you all for your kind words and to be more present in sharing my life as I do, in this space. I sincerely am wishing every one of you the absolute best Christmas/Festivus/Kwanzaa/Winter Sostice/whatever this year and want to truly thank you all for being here with me through this process-I'm so blessed and my heart feels full.
Merry Christmas!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hope you'll find time to participate in WEEKWORD? I was tapped to host & start off the NEW YEAR (hope yours was cozy & spent with good friends?)... the word is SIMPLICITY... let me know at my blog http://silverlinings4me.blogspot.com/
    chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.