Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekword-Book via Sally @ Sow and Sew

It's been oh so long since I've posted anything here and I'm just not sure what happened other than that I was desperate for a vacation from my life and finally got one this last week!! We just arrived home yesterday from Fort Bragg CA and had a relaxing, rejuvenating adventure I'll share more about later. I did want to do a quick post to say I'm here, everything is fine, and to really encourage everyone to join me and some other amazing bloggers for Weekword! This week is Book, chosen by Sally at Sow and Sew, and I know I'll enjoy playing with this word for sure. Books have been a passion of mine ever since I was very little and it's my secret desire to own a bookstore where I can wander the stacks and take in the smell of musty linen covers, dusty old paper, and the grim of many hands passing over a well loved object. So come back and check with me on Friday for my post, and go talk to Sally about joining us, won't you?





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Welcome back! The video is very cute, my books are arranged according to subject kind of like in a library that way I can find what I am looking for easier. See you on Friday.(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your back Carmen and feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you guys! It's been a weird last month or so, I just think the stress caught up to me in a big way. Trying to find ways to reduce it and keep from grouching with the husband all the time-it's silly to not enjoy every moment I have in this world! Thanks for the good wishes and checking up on me over my little hiatus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you back. I'm glad you had a wonderful break.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.