Well I am feeling the rush of coming home from a lovely little vacation and a terrible itch to throw everything out the door and rush off to travel the world with no boundaries in sight. Whether you enjoy the vagabond wanderer of legend and fairytales, or Anthony Bourdain's brand of adventurer, I think going the gypsy way sounds like fun this week. I'm also a bit of a non-conformist so the bohemian feel to this word certainly applies, and to be perfectly honest, I'm just in a dancing Gypsy Kings mood today! So please join me in Weekword by sharing your creative interpretation of this word with us all and cajole your friends into joining the circle :)Leave a comment here if you'd like to join us and fair warning to all, I never ever finish my posts by Friday, so let's shoot for a Saturday deadline shall we? It gives us late bloomers a little more time to get our tushies over here to throw our two cents in to the mix. So looking forward to seeing everyone's responses and enjoy your day everyone!

~Magickal Graphics~









Carmen, Carmen, Carmen... okay, you got me. I'm in. I have no idea yet, but something will come to my poor mind. My first thought was Cher...
ReplyDeletei do love the gypsy feeling...tough week though.
ReplyDeleteWhat a colorful post eclipsed only be the word itself. I am in.
ReplyDeleteHope I am not too late, but i am in!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I am so late, but I will play!
ReplyDeleteI'm IN - and posting tonight!
ReplyDeleteOff for the weekend (again)... I'll be checking email from Panera's for the next few days.
Delightful!! I am toooooo too late and can't join the gypsy dance this week, but I hope to catch up with everyone and jump back into weekword fun soon!
ReplyDelete