Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A goal to reach-RAW

Looking into WishStudio and enjoying the writers and artists who share their goals and hopes and processes there-I'm wishing for more wishes. RAW nights sound like such a great time to share with my friends-I'm hoping to build a group of women together locally that might want to try a night of art making, mess generating, inspiring silliness! Here's a great page of what I'm hoping I can help facilitate in my own circle of friends-it's time to have more fun.

http://www.jenicamckenzie.com/outofashes/2009/11/11/raw.html



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun. I might have to try this idea out myself. I get together with a group but usually we just drink. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.