Here's a link to my favorite curious blog http://shewalkssoftly.com

UPDATE:
Just thought I'd share pictures of the small things I get curious about, one of them being fixtures and decorative work on houses.

I find that even everyday things spark my curiousity, and though it might not be necessarily very interesting to others, it's the curious spirit that brought me to science as a vocation, and keeps me smiling. I know this is certainly not what was meant by curiosities, but it's where my mind turned to immediately, so I went with it!
Sorry for the late posting, I'm going to enjoy looking at everyone else's wonderful interpretations and keep enjoying this process.
Happy Sunday!
Just thought I'd share pictures of the small things I get curious about, one of them being fixtures and decorative work on houses.
I find that even everyday things spark my curiousity, and though it might not be necessarily very interesting to others, it's the curious spirit that brought me to science as a vocation, and keeps me smiling. I know this is certainly not what was meant by curiosities, but it's where my mind turned to immediately, so I went with it!
Sorry for the late posting, I'm going to enjoy looking at everyone else's wonderful interpretations and keep enjoying this process.
Happy Sunday!
That was certainly a curious website. Thanks for sharing it. :-)
ReplyDeleteooh, i love looking at decorative bits on houses too, old ones that is... the ones that have true art in the architecture and stories to tell!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful! I love nooks and handles and hinges.
ReplyDelete