| Add caption |
On a side note, the Jan Park Pepsi Refresh Grant that is on my sidebar and I mentioned in the title is really important to me and would mean so much to me if you wonderful folks out there would be willing to vote everyday this month for us. The park is a 13.6 acre natural preserve space right outside my front door that is in danger of being partially developed if we can't raise the funds to do ADA compliance walkways and paths. If you would be so kind as to help out by voting everyday, I would LOVE to send some handmade soap, an ATC card, or a print of the beautiful park you're helping to save your way. Just leave me a comment here and at the end of the month, if you're still with me here and voting you can send me your snail mail addy and we'll go from there.
It's truly a beautiful little treasure in the middle of suburbia, and I'm desperate to save it.
Wishing you all health and happiness this week and please send lots of creative juices my way.
While you're looking for your lost mind, see if mine mind is floating around out there somewhere too, LOL. I'm attempting NaNO as well. Doing Tam's fabulously awesome workshop. Attempting to do Art Every Day Month (just found this one). Would have loved to have done the Sketchbook project but that may have to wait another year. For me, I think it's just time to stretch my creativity and stop hiding in a box that other people put me in.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a crazy November!
I love the cat picture! all of your photos are so pretty......
ReplyDeleteWonderful cat photo...my cat likes to sleep on his back too.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies for the picture compliments! Ellie I'm totally wishing you a nice long yoga pose into creative wonderland, I know you can do it!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I voted for you. :-)
ReplyDelete