Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekword Double Time thanks to little ol' me!!

Well folks as if we didn't have enough of the craziness that starts our weeks off Monday bright and early, I seem to have inadvertently (I swear I was trying to make up for ignoring Domestic's request 2 weeks ago and also be a gung-ho ninny) helped tag TWO people to host for Weekword this week!!! Poor John is caught in the middle but I say, why the heck NOT have two words? So this week, how about we play Freaky Friday




meets The Parent Trap and do some double weekwording trouble :)



Visit Domestic Scribbles AND Junebug for two very different and very fun words. Ro-sham-bo contest for the next hosting tagging I say!


UPDATE!!!

The girls decided to divide and conquer so please go see Domestic Scribbles for this week's word and figure you got a sneak peek at Juney's for next week :) Thank you so much to everone who plays-we have such a wonderful dedicated little group!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. UPDATE on this week's Weekword (such a tongue twister) !!!

    Domestic is handling this week with Therapeutic and Junebug will do next week-now I just feel like I got the answer's to next week's quiz at school passed to me :) Adrienne and John I hope you play! Sooo sorry for the mix ups today everyone-it's awesome though that we have such a strong group of interested folks. You all really do change my world every week.


    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.