Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekword=Therapeutic via Domestic Scribbles

Domestic Scribbles gave us a great word this week to think about, but for some reason I just kept getting stuck around the "medical treatment" definition. I'm sure I could go into a discussion of actual medical issues-holy crap don't let me get going on the Health Care freakouts in Congress, or all the ups and downs of medical marijuana here in California-but I'm just feeling a little stuck. I think I'll wait till tomorrow like I always do because Weekword just isn't the same without me being the late girl! Besides, something good will come to me I just know it :)

Hasta manana mi chicas y chicos.



UPDATE!!


I'm baaaccckk :) Not to put too fine of a word on it, but no joke, if I wait till Saturday the words just happen to me and I was so secretly hoping this would be exactly what would happen for me today. My husband came home from the gym and asked me if he could take me wine tasting at some new places in Lodi, CA that I've never tried and enjoy a nice drive.

Seriously, no lie, Therapy 101.

Now I'm off to enjoy my expensive snooty britches dark chocolate, my Grenache red wine from D'Art Winery, and the leftovers of a fantastically tasty lunch in a hot bubble bath. How can I possibly be so lucky to have such an amazing life?





Quercus subra-cork oak growing at Hansley Lane Winery





I sincerely hope you all find your own therapeutic experiences to enjoy this week! Please visit the other wonderful bloggers who play Weekword and Domestic Scribbles-I think the communal effort within our conscious minds helped me have such a great day-so thanks kind souls!

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Maybe you could consider that love is therapeatic, and you are a person that really gives a lot of love.(-: I agree with you the

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...oops! didn't finish. What I wanted to agree with you is about the complexities of the health care issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasta Manana mi chica :) Thats my Spanish finished....

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt... I'm SURE you'll come up with something good! Check back later!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of got stuck on the medical definition too, and after reading everybody else's fun posts, wish I had waited. I like La Vie Quotidienne's advice to you. I bet your love for animals is also therapeutic ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know your love of getting outside in nature is therapeutic... gosh! we could do this post for you! you can provide the creative inspiration for our thoughts about your therapeutic rituals... ha! we are sooo bold, eh?
    oh & you also make tents out of blankets! that's highly therapeutic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're all so awesome and it was absolutely a shock and such a complete enjoyment to me to see all of you pitching in to help me along this week-I feel so warm and fuzzy! Thank you so much my sweet blogging friends! Okay, off to really luxuriate the day away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pictures! We wanted to go wine tasting when we were last in California but couldn't work out how we could do it and still drive back to the campsite...so we compromised and I did the wine tasting, and the husband drove ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you found a decadently therapeutic way to spend the day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cork oak... neato! Vosges make a mean bacon chocolate, for those non-vegetarians. My mouth is watering looking at your photos and there is no chocolate in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a score... therapeutic day, for sure... enjoyed seeing the lovely pics of your winetasting in Lodi...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any day that ends with a bath & dark chocolate gets a big smile from me :-) Love that kind of therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a week behind, but it sounds like it was absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.