Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stress bombs lead to little reminders

It's been a stressful last few weeks at work, particularly with a relatively new coworker who doesn't seem to understand how to handle our job and the non-autonomous nature of it at times. He gets me so worked up that I've had some physical symptoms starting up with my wee little neurological issues (remitting-relapse MS). After taking today off to try and get my neck to unkink a little, I'm wishing I really hadn't with the amount of problems that ensued today. So I'm up super late, unable to sleep, and just trying to remind myself to let things go because no matter how much I want it to be, things can't always be perfect :)

I love love love this beautiful doodly magic from Rachel Awes and need a print of this to hang in my house just as soon as I can get my mittens on it. So enjoy and may you all have a good week, and may I calm my chattering stressed out mind!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Expectation of others can be problematic. So long slow, deep breathing and feel the universal love Carmen. You are on my healing list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...know how that is...I get all kinds of stress induced stuff, all weird. Then they produce more stress. Hope you find a way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carmen... stress can be awful, I know how that is. I hope it doesn't stay like this for you and you can relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this print! Too bad she doesn't have it in her etsy shop.
    Sorry for all the stress. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a positive doodle! I see why you like it. hope you're feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.