Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love My Husband Shout Out

My neck is killing me today for some unknown reason and my husband on Super Bowl Sunday is cleaning the house, rubbed my back and neck for me, propped me up with mounds of pillows and chocolate, and is now defleaing the house since apparently the Advantage stuff doesn't work for shit on my long haired little mop of a dog. I can't even put into words what an amazing person he is and how deeply spoiled I am. No way do I deserve this much good karma, trust me :)

I can't really find words that express how much I love him, but I thought I'd share some pictures here to help me share him with all of you so you can see the person that is my entire world.


Out in the Eastern Sierras-Rock Creek 

Methusalah Grove-White Mts

Botanizing in Toulumne Meadow Yosemite




Our 6th wedding reception out of 9-and we eloped!


Our wedding at the Gingerbread Mansion



Leave it to the cat charmer to find the only kitty around, and a 5 toed one at that!

Can you believe the way he looks at me?



Dressed in his girlfriend Mary's cheerleader outfit in high school


Germany at age 19


In Panama during Just Cause
















Our first undate at The Palms Playhouse in Winters CA












He's the most amazing thing in the whole world and my whole heart.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Of course you deserve so much good karma! What makes you think you don't?? Silly!
    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I said before - You SCORED the winning guy! hope you are feeling better after your Super Bowl Day of pampering!!
    so - are you both employed in the same profession? it seems like you both share a common interest in the sciences? botanists? professors? geologists?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Christine, I met my husband in 2001 when he was a student in a class I was helping TA in field botany :) We reacquainted in a class I helped teach in the same subject in the Summer of 2007, I couldn't possibly let him get away again so I snagged him up and married him after 18 days of dating :) He's a wetlands biologist, a lover of GIS cartographic interpretation and a major dinosaur/shark/fossil loving science geek like me! He's my absolute perfect match. I'm so glad it's obvious to others as much as it is to me that I scored big time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat charmer? How could you resist, all the science-geek stuff aside. You gotta love a guy who can sack out on the floor with a kitten on his back, HA! Like kids, men look so helpless when they're sleeping ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it is so nice and fulfilling to have a happy marriage!! Wonderful post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe. what an absolutely sweet post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.