Kind Over Matter
If you haven't been to this site, do it now.
I'll wait.
Because their message, their voices are amazing, and keep me feeling alive and joyful for the many moments I've had.
where are you my wild women? from Kind Over Matter on Vimeo.
Apples and Porsches
Ellison completely rocks my world in oh so many ways, and a blogging sister I am truly thankful to have found
Read her words for feminism here.
The Girl Effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIvmE4_KMNw
Googling today is an invitation to Join Women on the Bridge!
Code Pink
Amazing alliance of woman's rights, peaceful conflict resolution, social democracy movements, and equality measures all wrapped up in a pink bundle!
I don't always agree with everything they do (some of their tactics are pretty aggressive) but I think passion is a great inspiration.
Women in Art-inspirational and beautiful morphing video
And now to show off the next generation of rockin wickedly awesome women to celebrate, because I love their momma's blogs!
Blue Moon Mama's sweet one
Musings in Mayhem-Cathy's cutie
Warrior Girl's girl
My Other Car is a Tardis
My He(art)-Full Life
Enjoy this day to celebrate women!




Oh gosh, thanks for the shout-out, darlin'! I'm so glad you liked what I wrote. <3
ReplyDeletefabulous post! what an adorable group of "future leaders" you shared....
ReplyDeletethanks! what a great idea taking it to the next generation! my niece (senior in college) is all about women's rights and reproductive health rights, etc. she has recent;y been posting about somebody going off about feminism being dead, and she shows how wrong and how much better at it the next generation is, by taking into account classicism and racism in conjunction with the old themes.
ReplyDeleteLoved the poem by Ellison and the video Women in Art! Great post!
ReplyDeleteJust noticed this -- thanks for the nod!!! I am super flattered -
ReplyDelete