Monday, July 25, 2011
Weedword Button for those of us who participate
I'm so glad that Katy over at Creating Misericordia made a Weekword Portal to help us solve the perpetual problem of tracking the word down when we all skip a week (or two or three) and are searching for it all over the bloggin web till we manage to catch back up. I thought I'd just try my hand at making a little button to help us all pass the word along and show off our "membership" to hopefully encourage others to play along! I hope it's not too messy and please feel free to give advice or suggestions on it-just as an FYI, I made it using a website called Wordle.net for the image and had it pull words from several of my weekword posts in the past. Thanks for stopping by and waking me from the dead all, it's been such a pleasant surprise to see I haven't lost everyone out there just because I've been a silent little mouse for far too long. Happy Monday all and enjoy this wonderful singer, Sarah Jarosz who I've been listening to all day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great idea Carmen
ReplyDeleteFabulous idea! Thanks for doing that...
ReplyDelete