I'll be back later to write a bit more hopefully, but right now I need to get myself sunk deep into my art room and away from Facebook, my arch nemesis in the war on time wasting so I can excuse myself from the hard work of facing myself through the creative voice.
I also need to do a little tidying on the house, care and feeding of the animals, including Wonder Boy (I have got to come up with a good name for my husband-he's just my very best friend), and a little mental unwinding from the neuropsychology eval I just faced today. Who knew such simple things like repeating colors and words in random patterns timed could be so mentally exhausting?
I'll leave with the thought that keeps running through my head which is "My GOD, I have a lot of frickin freckles!"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.