Sunday, November 4, 2012

NaNo Novel Cover


Got my cover for my NaNo book together, though I can't get it to look quite this pretty on the NaNoWriMo website.


I know I'm not supposed to, but at least for the time being, I am going to use the story I started last year-but try going at it a different way this time. It's based off of a very intricate dream I had a few years ago, and when I've explained it to others, they've all found it intriguing (though I am sure that people are just being way too polite). If I have some time tonight to write a little synopsis up, I'll post it here, but for now, my hands are irritated so I'm off to ice and think, and scheme. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great image and I am looking forward to hearing about your dream.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to write a comment for me, I LOVE comments! I will do my very best to respond quickly and appreciate this wonderful community of good souls. Wishing you joy and blessings in the small things.