Flying high into the sun.
The Air Force song is making me think of my quite Icarus-esque idea of trying to post every day on my blog this month and keep up with NaNoWriMo somehow as well. I've never gotten through 50k words for NaNo, but there is no harm in trying and as for my first night of hitting the wordsmithing, I believe I'll go back and try to dredge up my old story, my old notes and revive the vividness of the dream that lead to 2011's Fate's Keeper.
Then again, I may just use the blog to procrastinate some more. Choices, choices.
So here I go, getting off the Internet. Well, at least the search engines, and Facebook, and blogs, and loads of other junkity junk.
![]() |
| From the amazing space of Dirty Footprints-http://www.dirtyfootprints-studio.com/ NaNo Writing Tip-Ya Only Need One |

Now, now Carmen, get these fingers working on the keyboard! :)
ReplyDelete