So I absolutely love Sally's word this last week, snug. It's one of those delicious words that makes you feel its definition, even as you are just thinking of it. It's that time of year again when my cats go searching for warm blankets and body warmth (we call them heat vampires), the leaves are all changing color with the incoming crisp, cool nights, and hot chocolate and herbal teas become my favorite beverage again. So here's a few snug pictures to enjoy, including some super lovely clothes I would LOVE to be able to snuggle in ;)
I think I was the solo player with her this last week so I get to be "IT" again for this week-yah me! I'll be back tonight to post our word for the week, and I do hope a few more friends will play along now that the holiday of pie eating and t.v. feasting is done. Happy Monday all!







awww so cute look at those kittens... it always remind me a home.... that's what I am longing for...
ReplyDeleteHey there Genskie! I know those little kitty pics are the cutest! Hope you are doing well and can get a chance to play with us this week.
DeleteThat beanbag looks amazing! And very snug. Thanks for all the cute pictures :)
ReplyDelete